Friday, January 12, 2007

Good News...

Hello! I just want to start out by wishing all of my Bloggets or readers a very Happy New Year!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and that you have set goals to become healthier and stronger.

I am pleased to inform you that I am now accepting patients! For the last few months while the Canadian licensing requirements were being fulfilled I have acted as the Office Manager at Kinetic Health in Calgary. However, I am delighted to inform you that I will now be practicing with Dr. Brian Abelson at Kinetic Health.

For all of our patients that are reading this, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank-you from the bottom of my heart for all your encouragement and support over the last few months. I know that things have been a little hectic at the clinic with the transition of new staff, that we have recruited to replace me (in a nice way that is). I appreciate your patience throughout all the changes. I speak for Dr. Abelson, the staff and myself when I say we are all very excited and we look forward to taking care of your loved ones and yourself in the year to come and thereafter.

One of my goals is to try to update my blog on a regular basis. As creative as my mind can be sometimes I run out of ideas to write about. That is were my respected Bloggets come into play. I request that if you are a reader of my blog and there is a topic that you are interested in knowing more about please send me an email and I will do my best to inform you about that topic because I am sure there are others that would also be interested in knowing more about that particular topic.

Well I am very excited about starting my career as a Chiropractor in Alberta and hope to see you in the clinic soon enough if you are in the Calgary and surrounding area. Please visit our clinic website at www.drabelson.com for more information about our clinic and services we provide. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call 403.241.3772 today!

Wishing you the best in health and wellness,

Dr. Tarveen Ahluwalia, D.C.

1 comment:

JCromwell said...

Congratulations Tarveen on finally getting your liscencing requirements in order! You were a fantastic office manager. I wish you all the best in your new position...now...go crack some bones!!
Jocelyn