Monday, June 22, 2009

The neglected blog...

Unfortunately, I have neglected my blog for a while, however I am back! Its been a while since I last filled you in on whats happening with me and our clinic. But I will do my best to fill you in on my world in the shortest time period. Dr. Abelson and I have both become Twitter fans...we tweet on a regular basis, so if you are a "Twit", follow us:)

We are still working away at writing the books, a few of the exercise books are almost done, and the rest are still works in progress (kind of like us, I guess:) The feedback letters and emails we get from our You Tube channel are amazing. More and more people are watching our video's on a regular basis, so thank-you for your continued support and words of encouragement.

I was in San Francisco in February, my first trip back after I moved back to Calgary almost 4 years ago. I went to California, to take the Active Release Technique, Long Tract Nerve Entrapment seminar in San Francisco. It was a great experience and I enjoyed learning more about treatment and resolution of peripheral nerve entrapments. It was also really nice to be back in the Bay Area and meet up with all my friends after so many years.

I will stop there for now, and the story will continue in the next blog...

Wishing you the best in health,
Tarveen Ahluwaila

No comments: